Sunday, July 05, 2009

Weekend Notes

My geek son-in-law rescued my movie script off an old computer. Now I need to purchase Final Draft software to finish it and send it off with hopes of finding a producer.

Marianne and her poodle Sugar are visiting from Seattle. Her first trip to Bellingham. Her favorite spot is the Chocolate Art store. The chocolatier here is an artist and uses the finest ingredients. I don't think there are any better chocolates anywhere than right here in Bellingham, Washington.

Melissa's turkeys keep flipping over and getting stuck on their backs. Mark found a mysterious critter--muskrat? nutria? Not sure.

I think Tom is home in Kentucky again. Saw him online on Facebook, but didn't have a chance to chat.



Cooked eggs Florentine for the Jesus Gathering. A would-b e faith healer was speaking. Annoying. Juvenile. Narcissistic. Looking for power and wondrous signs, rather than seeking the face of Christ Himself. I left.

No comments:

Post a Comment