Friday, November 17, 2006

Bigger and Better

Bigger and Better
I almost got an offer for my casserole, but not quite yet. Surely someone out there NEEDS a cute little blue and white ceramic casserole dish. Thanksgiving is coming. Where will you put the green beans? You could be the person to make the first trade up that will eventually lead to Grammy having a dream house. It's almost like making history.

Speaking of history, I finished my first screen play today. Now I have to edit it down to 125 pages to make it fit into a two-hour movie.

Got a call from my three-year-old grandson: "Go car wash! Go car wash! Swish. Swish. Swish Swish. Go round and round. Swish. Swish. Round and round. Go car wash" -- He kept this up for about five minutes. He's really into the car wash thing right now. Last time his auntie babysat him we found him in the laundry room staring at the washing machine window. "No round and round," he said sadly. So I turned on the machine. "Those clothes are already clean," exclaimed my daughter. "Never mind," I said, "They can go again." He sat there for an hour and a half.

Hope the sun is shining where you are. It is here.

No comments:

Post a Comment